Attach your Tight Lite to the battery pack.
- Tight Lite, the original battery pack mount, comes with two drilled holes on the back that are designed for several lights currently on the market. You will need to decide which way your light will face.
- Look closely at the back of your lighting device and determine if there is a screw that may need to be accessible in the future.
- Make sure the back of the Tight Lite is clean.
- Remove one side of the liner on the double-sided tape. Align the holes while keeping the tape square to the bracket. Press the tape firmly to secure.
- Make sure your lighting battery pack is cleaned properly and free of all debris including dirt and oils.
- Remove the liner from the tape and position your light as you want it. Press firmly (but not so firmly as to cause any damage to your lighting battery pack).
To continue, select your sight bar design type: